A spa escape with a resort look and feel.
The Low Down
Pioneering health and wellness holidays within Vietnam, Naman Retreat focuses on detox journeys focused on cleansing and purifying your mind and body while restoring balance to your life. It is not a strict retreat whereby if you stay you must take part in all aspects – no, Naman Retreat is relaxed and gives you the option to tailor you journey to your personal needs, or simply book a room and experience the spa and wellness facilities a la carte. Perfectly placed in a secluded beachfront enclave, the retreat and residences are nestled between two of the finest golf courses in Southeast Asia - Greg Norman’s Danang Golf Club and The Montgomerie Links.
The Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive daily Vietnamese traditional activities plus complimentary Coco Bus Shuttle services to nearby Hoi An & Da Nang.
The Reasons To Go
- The Detox Journeys are perfect for those looking for a more relaxed wellness retreat. Within each Detox Journey, you are fully engaged in spa treatments, healthy meal plans, colon hydrotherapy, physical activities and wellness therapies.
- Each villa has its own private pool.
- Golfers will enjoy the easy access to nearby Greg Norman’s Danang Golf Club and The Montgomerie Links.
- Each Detox Journey includes both daily yoga and daily spa treatments.
- The world-famous Hoi An Ancient Town is just moments away, whilst the resort gives easy access to Danang City, The Marble Mountains, Ba Na Hills entertainment and the World Heritage Sites of My Son Sanctuary and the Imperial City of Hue.
- Naman Retreat has its own private beach, available for in-house guests only.
- 90% of supplies are sourced locally, while all herbs are from the local communities. The team also recycle all materials and use grey water for watering the plants and garden.
The Nitty Gritty
The retreat provides different room types; from the Babylon Rooms to Beach Villas with 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms & 3 bedrooms. Between these two categories sit the Pool Villas with private plunge pools and intimate courtyard gardens and the Garden View Pool Villa with a private roof terrace.
The retreat is located in Da Nang province which sits on the East Vietnam Sea.
Direct flights leave multiple times a day from both international airports Hanoi and Ho Chi Min City. The resort is a 30 minute drive from Da Nang airport.
There are four restaurants and lounges on the property – Hay Hay serving Vietnamese cuisine, B Lounge offering Asian-fusion delicacies, tapas and shishas, Coffee Club where you’ll find all your pastry and afternoon tea treats and Sitini Bar, the place for healthy juices and light snacks.
With 15 luxury treatment rooms, male and female jacuzzi, sauna, steam rooms, gym and yoga pavilion; Pure Spa envelops you in a healing and tranquil cocoon. Enjoy treatments ranging from the signature Naman massage to shiatsu and body wraps or create your own indulgence.
Whether you seek adventure, experience, enrichment, culture or history, the team can guide you through a wide range of activities from tai chi and yoga to hiking, biking and beach meditation. Traditional Vietnamese skills of fishing, gardening, cooking/cocktail classes or basket boating are available complimentary every day and tours to the nearby heritage sites can be organised with ease on arrival.
The Housekeeping Rules
- All rates are subject to 10% VAT (government tax) & 5% Service Charge
- The hotel can accommodate a maximum of 2 children up to 4 years old when sharing the adult’s room. Accommodation is complimentary when sharing with parents or another adult – meals and transfers and other services are chargeable.
The Petit Peaks
Compulsory extra bed for children (aged 12 to 16): VND 1,100,000++/person/night
Extra bed for Child (aged 4 to 12) if request: VND 800,000++/person/night
Surcharge for Child (aged 4 to 12) if no extra bed requested: VND 225,000++/person/night
Child aged under 4 (sharing same bed): free of charge for the 1st child, the 2nd child will be charged at VND 225,000++/child/breakfast)
Surcharge for child (aged 4 to 16) with extra bed or without extra bed (sofa bed for Naman Garden): VND 1,100,000++/person/night
1 BR Suite of Naman Garden: Child under 4 years old (sharing same bed): Free of charge for the 1st child, the 2nd child will be charged at VND 225,000++/child/breakfast).
2 BR Suite of Naman Garden: Children under 4 years old (sharing same bed): Free of charge for 2 children, the 3rd child will be charged at VND 225,000++/child/breakfast).
3 BR Suite of Naman Garden: Children under 4 years old (sharing same bed): Free of charge for 3 children, the 4th Child will be charged at VND 225,000++/child/breakfast).
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN
21C 23C 26C 28C 27C 26C
0 0 1 5 13 12
JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC
26C 26C 26C 25C 24C 21C
14 17 15 9 4 1
JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN
20% 0% 10% 0% 10% 10%
JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC
0% 0% 20% 20% 20% 20%