epic for all ages
the Low Down
Located in Paris’ 16th arrondissement, Brach offers an immersive and inspiring experience for visitors discovering the French capital. Deployed across all eight floors of a glass structure house, rooms, suites and spaces at Brach offer plant covered public and privates’ terraces (some of them opening with breath-taking views over Paris). The roof of Brach has also transformed into an urban vegetable garden complete with a henhouse plus 360° panorama views of Paris. Brach was born from a former 1970s mail-sorting centre, a surface area of 7000 sqm left free to the imagination of visionary creator Philippe Starck. With its swimming pools, sports club, bar, restaurant, grocery store and pastry shop, Brach is a place of culture and well-being that we can enjoy from morning to night.
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive a VIP welcome
The Best Room For You
- The hotel gives each guest a smartphone to use to navigate the city
- Brach is truly Parisian and connected to its neighbourhood, with its own codes and personality, healthy mind in a healthy body.
- Brunch every Sunday at Brach is a city ritual and has everything required to keep both parents and children happy.
- The original cocktail menu has been developed by Simon Quentin, double gold medalist at the departmental and regional “Best Apprentice in France” competition in the bartenders’ category
- The sports club is spread over 1,000 sqm and takes care of the body in an atmosphere inspired by 1930s boxing clubs
- The hotel has partnerships with KOS Paris and REN in the Spa.
- From the 7th floor, there’s a 360° view over the rooftops of Paris, with the Eiffel Tower standing tall
Rooms are from the 1st to the 4th floor whilst suites are on the 5th and 6th. There are 52 rooms and suites in total, ranging from 24 to 42 sqm. The 1930s furniture and raw and natural materials are reminiscent of Brach hotel’s modernist inspiration. The 7 suites, ranging from 60 to 200 sqm also have exclusive access to the kitchen garden on the rooftop.
The hotel is perfectly placed in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. Its calm and bourgeois façade hides an arty design and welcoming facet.
- Getting there:
The hotel is 40 minutes by car from Charles-de-Gaulle airport. There is a speed train available from the airport to the city.
- What to pack:
Think Parisian chic! Remember to leave some space in your suitcase for shopping!
Located on the ground floor and accessible to all, the restaurant is a friendly and generous place where both hotel residents and locals will enjoy sitting and sharing. It is an immersion into the cuisine of the Mediterranean region. There is also the pastry shop and The Terrace open daily for continental breakfast.
The spa offers a range of scrubs, massages, facials and tailor-made signature treatments for both men and women. There is also a 22-metre pool, thermal pool, sauna, hammam and salt cave. Work out, sweat, get in shape, unwind and rehabilitate following the advice and demonstrations of coaches, osteopaths, naturopaths, physiotherapists, dieticians and various therapists.
- There is a Daily City Tax which is 3,75 € per person, per day to pay at the end of each stay. All other prices are inclusive of VAT and service charges
Access to a plethora of books and novels
Sports club and swimming pool access
Brach is also a pet friendly hotel. Pets can be pampered in the hotel, taken out for a stroll in the surrounding gardens and groomed with loving affection and attention.
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…