A spa escape with a resort look and feel.
the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive a complimentary $100 spa voucher per villa.
the Peaks Purse
60 USD to spend at the resort on whatever you wish!
The Best Room For You
- The Detox Journeys are perfect for those looking for a more relaxed wellness retreat. Within each Detox Journey, you are fully engaged in spa treatments, healthy meal plans, colon hydrotherapy, physical activities and wellness therapies.
- Each villa has its own private pool.
- Golfers will enjoy the easy access to nearby Greg Norman’s Danang Golf Club and The Montgomerie Links.
- Each Detox Journey includes both daily yoga and daily spa treatments.
- The world-famous Hoi An Ancient Town is just moments away, whilst the resort gives easy access to Danang City, The Marble Mountains, Ba Na Hills entertainment and the World Heritage Sites of My Son Sanctuary and the Imperial City of Hue.
- Naman Retreat has its own private beach, available for in-house guests only.
- 90% of supplies are sourced locally, while all herbs are from the local communities. The team also recycle all materials and use grey water for watering the plants and garden.
The retreat provides different room types; from the Babylon Rooms to Beach Villas with 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms & 3 bedrooms. Between these two categories sit the Pool Villas with private plunge pools and intimate courtyard gardens and the Garden View Pool Villa with a private roof terrace.
The retreat is located in Da Nang province which sits on the East Vietnam Sea.
Direct flights leave multiple times a day from both international airports Hanoi and Ho Chi Min City. The resort is a 30 minute drive from Da Nang airport.
There are four restaurants and lounges on the property – Hay Hay serving Vietnamese cuisine, B Lounge offering Asian-fusion delicacies, tapas and shishas, Coffee Club where you’ll find all your pastry and afternoon tea treats and Sitini Bar, the place for healthy juices and light snacks.
With 15 luxury treatment rooms, male and female jacuzzi, sauna, steam rooms, gym and yoga pavilion; Pure Spa envelops you in a healing and tranquil cocoon. Enjoy treatments ranging from the signature Naman massage to shiatsu and body wraps or create your own indulgence.
Whether you seek adventure, experience, enrichment, culture or history, the team can guide you through a wide range of activities from tai chi and yoga to hiking, biking and beach meditation. Traditional Vietnamese skills of fishing, gardening, cooking/cocktail classes or basket boating are available complimentary every day and tours to the nearby heritage sites can be organised with ease on arrival.
- All rates are subject to 10% VAT (government tax) & 5% Service Charge
- The hotel can accommodate a maximum of 2 children up to 4 years old when sharing the adult’s room. Accommodation is complimentary when sharing with parents or another adult – meals and transfers and other services are chargeable.
In room wifi
Private parking space
Airport shuttle service
Spa and fitness facilities
Compulsory extra bed for children (aged 12 to 16): VND 1,100,000++/person/night
Extra bed for Child (aged 4 to 12) if request: VND 800,000++/person/night
Surcharge for Child (aged 4 to 12) if no extra bed requested: VND 225,000++/person/night
Child aged under 4 (sharing same bed): free of charge for the 1st child, the 2nd child will be charged at VND 225,000++/child/breakfast)
Surcharge for child (aged 4 to 16) with extra bed or without extra bed (sofa bed for Naman Garden): VND 1,100,000++/person/night
1 BR Suite of Naman Garden: Child under 4 years old (sharing same bed): Free of charge for the 1st child, the 2nd child will be charged at VND 225,000++/child/breakfast).
2 BR Suite of Naman Garden: Children under 4 years old (sharing same bed): Free of charge for 2 children, the 3rd child will be charged at VND 225,000++/child/breakfast).
3 BR Suite of Naman Garden: Children under 4 years old (sharing same bed): Free of charge for 3 children, the 4th Child will be charged at VND 225,000++/child/breakfast).
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…