A relaxing holiday full of creature comforts, great food and epic water-based experiences.
the Low Down
A tropical indulgence waiting to be discovered. The resort’s 94 two-storey pavilions and 7 luxurious villas are dotted throughout tropical gardens and coconut groves that feature fully equipped, spacious accommodation and stylish details throughout. With five-star dining, an abundance of activities and a new direct flight from Dubai with FlyDubai, Rayavadee offers relaxation and adventure.
the Peaks Promise
complimentary experienceEach booking of 5 nights or more will receive a one-time dinner (food only) at Krua Phranang restaurant for 2 people.
the Peaks Purse
The Best Room For You
- In Krabi, local authorities do not allow noisy motorized sports such as jet skis nor do they allow umbrellas and loungers to be placed on the beach. This allows visitors to enjoy a more relaxed and natural experience of sea, sun and sand.
- Rayavadee is the only resort in Thailand that is actually bordered by 3 beaches. One of them, Phranang Beach, has been regularly voted the most beautiful beach in Thailand.
- Rayavadee boasts lush tropical gardens and coconut groves surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs spread over 26 acres of flat land, which is perfect for exploring on foot.
- The resort is a paradise for adventure seekers who can snorkel, kayak and rock climb to their hearts content. Some of the best climbing walls in the area are situated just a few minutes’ walk from the resort’s entrance.
- From Rayavadee, guests can easily visit Phi Phi island (45 minutes by speed boat).
- You’ll get to dine in a natural limestone cave at The Grotto restaurant
The resort’s 94 mushroom-like, two-storey pavilions and 7 luxurious villas are dotted throughout tropical gardens and coconut groves. The accommodation is just a few minutes’ walk from Railay and Phranang Beaches and features fully equipped, spacious living areas, and stylish Thai-inspired details throughout. The pavilion’s unique design and architecture blends perfectly with the resort’s natural surroundings, whilst the villas offer another level of luxury with a dedicated butler service. There are family villas for groups, families and friends plus private villas suitable for couples and honeymooners.
Rayavadee sits in the heart of the Phranang Peninsula on Thailand’s Andaman Coast at the edge of the Krabi National Marine Park surrounded by sheer cliffs
- Getting there:
You can also now fly directly into Krabi from Dubai with FlyDubai. The transfer time from the airport to the pier is 40 minutes. Once at the pier, you will be met by a member of the boat crew and join the transfer boat for a short trip to the property (traveling time 20 minutes).
- What to pack:
If you plan to leave the resort and are sensitive to sea sickness, don’t forget your anti-nausea tablets – the only way to get anywhere is by boat. If rock climbing is your thing, make sure you bring appropriate shoes!
Rayavadee serves delicious western and Asian cuisine in restaurants offering everything from elegant dining to casual beachside fare. There are four eateries: Raya Dining caters to Western palates whereas Krua Phranang is the best choice for scrumptious Thai seafood dinners by the beach. Raitalay Terrace is good for daytime snacking and evening meals by the pool and the Grotto offers light bites in a spectacular limestone cavern, with special seafood barbecue dinners.
The Rayavadee Spa’s extensive range of therapies draw on ancient Thai healing traditions and a philosophy of well-being that combines body, mind and spirit to create treatments that impart a deeply felt sense of relaxation in luxurious, private surroundings. Choose between revitalizing facials and scrubs, energizing body wraps, soothing massages and a variety of salon treatments, or combine several offerings into a package individually-tailored to your needs.
- Signature Activities:
Head off on an adventure to Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh. A nature lover’s paradise, the islands’ heady mix of lush green foliage, hidden caves and coral reefs teeming with fish offer unparalleled beauty in the Andaman. Spend the day cruising the area in one of the resort’s luxurious two-engine speedboats. Swim, snorkel and relax on beautiful Bamboo Island with a picnic.
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge, 7% government taxes
- Children 6 years old or younger sharing with an adult can stay in the same room free of charge with daily breakfast included.
- Babysitting: Babysitting is available at the resort from 50 AED++ per hour per child
Low season: Temperature around 22 – 36 Celsius degree with 50-60 % rain
High season: Temperature around 21 – 34 Celsius degree with 5-10 % rain
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Complimentary internet access
- Round trip join-in Krabi Airport van transfer and speed boat transfer from / to Rayavadee’s pier
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…