the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive one complimentary bottle of house wine placed in Suite during stay.
the Peaks Purse
The Best Room For You
- The original mansion is 180 years old, and has been converted into a trendy boutique hotel
- There are 11 suites in total that provide ultimate privacy and exclusivity
- The hotel is home to the largest collection of whiskeys in Colombo
- The hotel is also home to the largest suites in the city centre
- Residence is perfectly placed between the largest temple in Colombo and the vibrant nightlife location, Park Street Mews.
With 11 suites, The Park Suites feature lavish furnishings, florid rugs, and stylish décor to complement spacious en-suite bathrooms and private outdoor courtyards. Meanwhile, The Residence Suite will have you feeling like royalty during your stay with us. This abode combines Sri Lanka’s distinct interior styling with all the latest amenities, while its 900-sqft courtyard is certainly a highlight.
The hotel gives you easy and quick access to the city’s business, entertainment, and shopping hotspots. The location gives Residence by Uga Escapes a unique positioning amongst the luxury hotels in Colombo; a balm for weary travellers and the perfect base for a few days of shopping or revelling in some exciting urban culture.
Despite being at the centre of a busy city, the hotel is located in a tranquil refuge amidst the concrete jungle, affording you a breath of peace and quiet.
- Getting there:
The hotel is 30 km away from the Colombo International Airport.
- What to pack:
Something comfortable for exploring the city.
Rare at Residence, the hotel’s only restaurant, offers a host of mouth-watering delicacies in an atmosphere that exudes elegance. Rare’s team of culinary magicians are some of the best in the country, which helps set it apart from other luxury restaurants in Colombo. If you feel like a pre-dinner cocktail, the barman at the Residence Bar will mix you the perfect aperitif. You could also head over to the bar for a late night snack.
Let the experienced therapists pamper you with a range of treatments to relax and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
- Signature Activities:
Make sure you book a dining experience at the Rare Bar + Kitchen.
- All rates are subject to 29.8% government tax and service charges
- The hotel can accommodate a maximum of 2 children up to 3 years old when sharing the adult’s room. Accommodation is complimentary when sharing with parents or another adult – meals and transfers and other services are chargeable.
- Daily breakfast
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…