EPIC FOR ALL AGES
the Low Down
Opening back in 2019 and owned by a Maldivian entrepreneur, the independent resort was created to offer a true home-away-from-home experience—so there’s nothing cookie cutter about it. The design is upscale and the touches luxurious, but there’s a personality and bohemian feel to it boasting vibrant accent colours and eclectic decorative items. The 26 hideaways are either on the beach or over the water, and come in House or Residence options; the Houses have separate sleeping and living areas while the Residences are larger and have extras like dining rooms, additional bedrooms, or upper floors in some. Adding to the homey feel is that fact that everything from the mini-bar and book and movie library to the temperature of the pool is personalised to your tastes, based on a pre-arrival conversation with your butler. You can even have a selection of Hermes, Penhaligon’s, or an organic line for your bath products.
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive a complimentary champagne and tailor-made gourmet welcome platter upon arrival.
The Best Room For You
- On the island, time standstill – there are no opening or closing times of restaurants and you can have breakfast lunch or dinner, anytime and anywhere.
- You can dive with the beautiful Manta Rays at nearby Hanifaru Bay between May – Sep/Oct.
- As well as the individual fresh water pools at every house, there’s also a family-friendly pool on the beach at the island’s edge. It’s dotted with cosy cabanas and sleek sunloungers – plus, you’re perfectly placed to take advantage of the gourmet canapés which are served all day at Naiboli pool bar.
- The wide range of Maldives wellness retreats and gym facilities offered by The Nautilus enables you to stay healthy and fit during your vacation.
- You can try your hand at futsal, badminton, tennis or volleyball on the multi-purpose sports court.
- Make the most of a private cinema screening on a distant sandbank under starry skies.
- At The Nautilus, menus are mere suggestions. They want guests to create their own dishes and dine anytime – anywhere. Indulge your every whim with impromptu pop-up bars, wine-tasting sunset sessions and more.
There are only 26 houses on the island offering a pinch-yourself slice of paradise – they all come with a private fresh water pool, a furnished sundeck, out-of-this-world ocean views and a private butler, so there’s absolutely no chance of picking a bad one.
You’ll find the Nautilus on a Lilliputian private island in the UNESCO-protected and reef-fringed Baa Atoll in the Maldives.
- Getting there:
You’ll be greeted as you disembark and driven by limousine to the comfort of a private VIP lounge, where immigration and other processes will be taken care on your behalf as you relax in the comforts of the Lounge. From the lounge, you’ll be ushered onto a seaplane for a seamless transfer to our corner of the Baa Atoll, where the best luxury resort in the Maldives awaits. Your personal butler will be there to welcome you!
- What to pack:
It is the Maldives – you want light and airy clothes and plenty of swimwear! Don’t forget a hat and some sunscreen.
There are three restaurants on offer – Thyme has a sandy, beach-house ambience and laid-back fare – salads, burgers and fresh fish are served up daily. Dinner at Ocaso is a must with its indoor-outdoor grill that mixes up smoke-laden Japanese, Peruvian and Latin flavours to great effect. At the end of a long jetty lies Zeytoun, their signature restaurant which showcases Mediterranean and Middle-Eastern flavours – pure olive oils from the Aegean, freshly baked crusty breads, aromatic Turkish teas. All exquisitely crafted and served in refined comfort..
Solasta Spa specialises in the bespoke, designing wellness programmes and daily rituals that refresh and relax, pamper and protect. And the overwater yoga pavilion is a sanctuary of movement, mindfulness and release.
- Signature Activities:
Baa Atoll, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, lies just outside your door – a kaleidoscopic wonderland of incredible marine life. The house reef at The Nautilus is incredible and the world-renowned Hanifaru Bay where you can swim amongst whale sharks and whirling manta rays is close by.
- All rates are subject to 10% service charges and 12% TGST
- The hotel can accommodate a maximum of 2 children up to 12 years old when sharing the adult’s room. Accommodation is complimentary when sharing with parents or another adult and kids can dine free of charge from Kids menu when dining with parents– transfers and other services are chargeable.
- Kids Club: All ages are very welcome and two children under the age of 12 can stay and eat for free. The Young Wonderers kids club and playground will keep them occupied for hours.
- Babysitting: Babysitting is available for an extra cost – just give the hotel 24 hours’ notice.
The Maldives are a year-round destination with a near constant temperature of 86°F (30°C). The water temperature remains steady, never falling below 77°F (25°C) and reaching 84°F (29°C) during high season. However, the islands are tropical and therefore also subject to two distinct seasons, or monsoons. April is a transitional time between these two seasons and is known for the clear water, which is appealing to divers. The iruvai (northeast monsoon) is hot and dry and runs from December to April, making this the official high season when the islands enjoy little rain and low humidity. Rain is more likely from May to November (during hulghangu, or southwest monsoon), making this the official low season.
- Daily breakfast: an ‘anywhere anytime’ gastronomic all-day experience once per guest per day
- Up to two children (under 12 years) may stay and eat all meals from the childrens’ menu with compliments when accompanied by paying adults
- Champagne and tailor-made gourmet welcome platter upon arrival
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Daily sunset cocktails at the Naiboli Pool Bar
- Daily deli-style snacks at The Nautilus’ Naiboli Pool Bar until sunset
- A selection of three non-alcoholic drinks, premium tea and coffee in your private House or Residence
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the island
- Personal House Master (full butler service)
- Still and sparkling house water in the Houses and in the restaurants during meal times on complimentary basis
- Complimentary daily scheduled yoga, fitness and meditation classes
- Complimentary access to all non-motorised water sport activities
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment for use during the stay
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
**Above rates are subject to 10% service charges and 12% TGST, festive winter period rates start at 6000 USD
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…