cool for young kids
the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive a Farm Tour or Mangrove Planting Experience.
The Best Room For You
- Situated on the pristine and golden sand stretch of Pak Nampran Bay, Hua Hin, a-2.5 hours drive South of Bangkok
- All the luxury villas and suites have garden or beach views and most have private pools
- The resort is eco-friendly with its own farm that has adopted the locavore concept, where food is sourced within 30KM of the hotel
- Stylish stainless-steel water bottles are handed to everyone on arrival, which can be refilled anytime during your stay at the self-service water stations conveniently located throughout the resort
- For those wanting to indulge in some retail therapy outside of the resort, special shopping totes can be found in the wardrobes to encourage you to refuse plastic bags when shopping, promoting change even whilst outside of the hotel
The resort has 25 spacious suites and villas. Starting with the Ocean View Residence that offers gorgeous views for two, the hotel has eight room categories finishing with the grand Four Bedroom Beachfront Villa perfect for families or friends travelling together.
Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa in Pranburi is in the city of Hua Hin, on the mainland of Thailand on Pak Nampran Bay.
- Getting there:
With daily flights to Bangkok from the UAE, getting to Hua Hin is easy. Once at Bangkok airport, the resort is a 2.5 hour drive.
- What to pack:
Swimwear is essential plus some comfortable clothes for local exploration.
The resort has three restaurants, Aleenta Restaurant serving nutritious wholesome Thai cuisine carefully crafted using healing herbs and exotic spices, Aleenta Bakery and the Pool Lounge, offering freshly baked bakeries and drinks. Aleenta Hua Hin resident chefs are the originators of the Zero Carbon footprint menu and leaders in sustainable and organic farming and cooking.
Try the Stress and Burnout Retreat and spend five days regaining your vitality and restoring your energy levels. The balancing wellness retreats are carefully designed to create positive changes and reduce and manage your stress levels. This program is designed for you when you need time to disconnect and unwind from your busy life and re-establish inner-balance. The retreat is aimed to reinvigorate your mind, body and soul, through various yogic practices. These include breath centric yoga, meditation, yogic detox, healing treatments to revitalize body elements, and balancing food to support your yogic practice, and excursions combined with the perfect environment for relaxation.
- Signature Activities:
Pay a visit to the organic farm. The organic farm grows a full range of produce including herbs, fruits and vegetables. This is a personalized tour that takes you into exploring the healing beneﬁts of herbs used in cooking and at the spa. During this engaging and immersive experience, not only will you learn about traditional Thai culture, but under expert guidance, you will discover the distinct healing properties of the aromatherapy herbs, other ingredients and how to blend the right products together. You will be taken into a discovery of senses, textures and aromas, with a variety of Thai herbs, and spices, in order to create special blends for body scrubs, face and body masks.
- All rates are subject to 7% VAT & 10% Service Charge
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome at Ocean View Residence, Pool Residence, Palm Pool Residence, Penthouse, and 2-Bedroom Beach House. Children of all ages are welcomed at Frangipani Residence, 2-Bedroom Chaba Villa, 2-Bedroom Frangipani Suite, 3-Bedroom and 4-Bedroom Villas. Children between the ages of 6 to 12 are liable for extra bed charge at THB883 per child per night (inclusive of breakfast). Children aged 5 or below stay free.
The months May, June, July, August, September and November have a high chance of precipitation. Hua Hin has dry periods in January, February and December. The warmest month is May with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (93°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (71°F). October is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain. December is the driest month.
- Daily Breakfast (with option to upgrade to Half Board, Full Board & Spa Inclusive Half Board, all available to book with The Peaks)
- Complimentary WIFI
- Welcome Drinks upon arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Free usage of the gym
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…