cool for young kids
the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive a Floating Yoga or Thai Boxing class
The Best Room For You
- All the luxury villas and suites have garden or beach views and most have private pools
- Stylish stainless-steel water bottles are handed to everyone on arrival, which can be refilled anytime during your stay at the self-service water stations conveniently located throughout the resort
- For those wanting to indulge in some retail therapy outside of the resort, special shopping totes can be found in the wardrobes to encourage you to refuse plastic bags when shopping, promoting change even whilst outside of the hotel
- The spa boasts a natural detox programme which centres around healthy lifestyle as well as yoga retreats led by a private instructor
With 65 rooms in total, Aleenta Phuket offers 10 different suite and villa categories perfect for parties in all shapes and sizes.
With daily flights to Phuket from the UAE, getting to Phuket is easy!
- Getting there:
Aleenta Phuket is in Phang Nga, just 25 minutes north of the Phuket International Airport.
- What to pack:
Swimwear is essential plus some comfortable clothes for local exploration.
The hotel has two dining options – Aleenta Restaurant serving delicious traditional and modern Thai and international cuisine created using fresh ingredients and organic herbs and vegetables from the Aleenta garden all day long; and Aleenta Bakery, offering delicious breads and pastries. Destination dining is also available on request.
Try the Pause and Restore Wellness Retreat. The three day retreat is designed for those who are looking for a city getaway to de-stress and recharge from your busy schedule. This retreat will be a nurturing experience into reconnecting with nature, yoga and meditation practices to unwind. The team have prepared a series of program of restorative meditation and yoga, healing massages, healthy meals prepared by the creative chef from fresh local products.
- Signature Activities:
Take part in a Thai Kickboxing (Muay Thai) class, the national sport known as the Art of the Eight Limbs. The in-house prize fighter will test your fitness levels and customise the training to suit your skills and fitness levels.
- All rates are subject to 7% VAT & 10% Service Charge
- Children between the ages of 6 to 12 are liable for extra bed charge at THB 883.-net per child per night (inclusive of breakfast). Children aged 5 or below stay for free.
A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month: April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December. The warmest month is March with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (93°F). The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (76°F). September is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain. February is the driest month.
- Daily Breakfast (with option to upgrade to Half Board, Full Board & Spa Inclusive Half Board, all available to book with The Peaks)
- Complimentary WIFI
- Welcome Drinks upon arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Free usage of the gym and daily in-house activities
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…