the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
Complimentary experienceEach booking will receive complimentary Pisco tasting
the Peaks Purse
The Best Room For You
- Perfectly located in a centric, but quiet neighbourhood
- Part of Andean Experience Co. Founded by Ignacio Masias in 2006, this award-winning design team is behind recognized Relais & Châteaux properties such as Titilaka in Lake Titicaca and CIRQA in Arequipa, Atemporal in Lima and DMC Peru Empire.
- Self-service premium coffees and teas available in the library on the second floor
- International newspapers and magazines
- House bicycles
- House car and chauffeur for short excursions
- 24-hour on-site concierge service
- Full connectivity via complimentary Wi-Fi and mobile data hotspot
- Healthy, à la carte breakfast with buffet
- 24/7 menu created with locally-sourced ingredients
- Welcome drink and evening cocktail (5-7pm): choose between wine, beer or juice
Each room is decorated with modern furniture, an eclectic but sophisticated mixture of contemporary and classic artworks thoughtfully collected from across Peru. The rooms offer all modern comforts in a homey, intimate setting, the perfect place to relax after a full day exploring Lima’s bustling neighbourhoods and markets. There are three room types; ‘Mini Lab’ is Intimate like a private laboratory, these homely rooms create a cosy ambience as soon as you turn the key. ‘Lab’ rooms are refined like fine art printing, these eclectic spaces will make you feel right at home; an artistic and quaint escape from the busyness of the city. ‘Lab+’ are spacious and comfortable rooms offering a tranquil escape in a unique yet cosmopolitan and ample setting.
Atemporal is located in a tranquil residential area in the heart of Miraflores. The hotelito lies within walking distance of Lima’s renowned restaurants, high-end fashion boutiques as well as the San Isidro business district and historical ruins like the Huaca Pucllana.
There are direct flights to Lima from all around the world and it’s a 45 minute drive from Lima’s international airport.
Temperate weather city clothes.
A la carte breakfast is included and there are a number of good restaurants in the area to choose from for lunch or dinner.
There is no spa available
Explore Lima with a Local guide
Wellness and therapeutic massage treatments
Personal stylist and shopping guide
Cultural excursions including: art, food, gastronomy, urban exploration, history, architecture and many other tailor-made themes according to guests’ interests
Personal fitness coach or jogging companion (previous notice required)
- All rates are subject to 10% Service Tax
- Kids Club: There is no kids club available
- Babysitting: There are no babysitting services available
Each room has
24-hour room service
In-room air conditioning and heating
Smart HDTV with DirecTV and Netflix
Atemporal-style organic amenities
Free international and local phone calls
Housekeeping and turndown service twice a day
International newspapers and magazines
Complimentary ironing and shoe shine service
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Rates are for single/double occupancy of Lab room
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…