the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
Complimentary experienceEach booking will receive complimentary airport transfers as well as welcome drinks
the Peaks Purse
The Best Room For You
- This colonial gem is home to beautiful architecture and a wonderful year-round climate
- Central location, the hotel is only one block away from the main square and is the only luxury offering in the Arequipa area
- The hotel is part of the UNESCO protected heritage of the city within an historic building
- Inimitable cuisine, locally-inspired and with fresh ingredients – Salon is the best place to eat in Arequipa
- Astonishing design that combines original sillar-stone architecture with contemporary influences
- Arequipa has a year-round sunny climate with barely any rainfall and day temperatures ranging from 10°c to 25°c that will drop after sunset. It’s also the ideal altitude to acclimate on to higher destinations should you wish to explore further round Peru
- Off the beaten track – an alternate destination to the typical Peru trip
The parador accommodates eleven exquisite rooms, centred around two patios. Every room is decorated with sophisticated sturdy furniture, the finest linens and includes a smart HDTV with DirecTV and Netflix, air -conditioning and heating, a wireless speaker, organic tailor-made amenities, a complimentary snacks and beverage service hamper and housekeeping service twice a day.
Located in the historic centre of Arequipa, a 90 minute flight from the capital
Accessible by plane, train or a scenic automobile drive. Airport transfers can be arranged free of charge through the hotel.
We recommend layering your clothing. It is advisable to wear light clothing during the day when it is sunny (shirts/T-shirts, short-sleeved shirts, shorts) and warm winter clothes for the evenings and mornings (sweaters, fleeces, long trousers, coats).
CIRQA’s cuisine is inspired by the taste and ingredients of the traditional Arequip enean countryside picanterías, but in a contemporary format. While Arequipenean gastronomy is known for its abundance, use of local ingredients and spice, CIRQA adds a refined touch to every dish. All lunch and dinner options, locally-inspired or all-time classics, captivate the essence of Arequipa, its heritage, legacy and traditions. Enjoy a drink or indulge in one of the delicious dishes inside the salón or outside on the terraza. Both are exclusively available for guests or those with prior reservation (limited). The rooftop eatery is planned to open soon. Accompanied by an organic garden, guests will get amazing 360º views of the city, cathedral, surrounding volcanoes and mountains.
There is no spa available
Surrounded by art, history and architecture, CIRQA offers a large variety of short, half-day or full-day excursions in and around Arequipa as well as private transfers from Arequipa to the Colca Canyon and Lake Titicaca. Excursions include;
The Heart Of The White City
Explore the heart of Arequipa by visiting the colourful monasteries, charming Yanahuara district or one of the many historic museums
Exploring The Valleys
If you’re looking to leave the busyness of the city behind, the adventurous Chilina valley has everything you need to discover Arequipa’s nature side. Or head over to the Colca Canyon to spot the magnificent condors soaring in the thermal winds.
Across The Altiplano
Explore the high-altitude plains and the Salinas and Aguada Blanca National Reserve and – if you’re lucky – spot vicuñas, guanacos and flamingos along the way.
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge
- Half board option available including a la carte breakfast, lunch or dinner, non-alcoholic beverage upon arrival, complimentary snacks and beverage hamper and afternoon tea
- All inclusive options includes Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Complimentary snacks and beverage hamper
Welcome drink & afternoon cocktail
Airport VIP lounge access
Excursions: several short excursions, two half days or one full day in Arequipa and surroundings or a discovery transfer to Titilaka.
- Kids Club: There is no kids club available
- Babysitting: There are no babysitting services available
In-room air conditioning and heating
24/7 room service
Complimentary snacks and beverage hamper
TV, cable connection, DirecTV and Netflix
Tailor-made organic amenities
Turn down service and housekeeping three times a day
Complimentary ironing and shoe shine service
All excursions and transfers come with our high-quality personal service and excellent vehicles.
All our excursions are guided by a local friend who will showcase the essence of arequipenean culture and the local genuine spirit.
Fully Inclusive Plus bases includes several short excursions, 2 combined excursions or 1 full day. Special activities or transfer services are available for an additional charge.
All excursions, activities and transfers can be booked separately for Half Board Base.
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Rates are for 2 people sharing Claustro room on half board basis
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…