those looking to be close to Hyde Park and Park Lane
the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
complimentary experienceEach booking will receive a complimentary arrival amenity and £20 credit to COMO Shambhala Urban Escape.
the Peaks Purse
60 USD to spend at the resort on whatever you wish!
The Best Room For You
- A landmark address in the heart of central London – Mayfair
- Panoramic views of Hyde Park with Hyde Park on the doorstep
- Wellness inspired cuisine, fully equipped gym and signature COMO Shambhala Asian wellness therapies
- Technology has been introduced throughout. State-of-the-art telephones allow for all services to be controlled from the handset while conveniently located manual controls have replicated functions for ease of use. Internet is available either wired or by Wi-Fi, with speeds of 900 and 100 mbps respectively
- Accommodation:The hotel offers 144 rooms and suites ranging from City rooms up to the luxurious Penthouse, Como and Metropolitan suites. The rooms have bespoke king-size beds with 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, complimentary high-speed WIFI and Loewe interactive TV’s with extensive on-demand music and over 70 channels including a unique yoga channel, you won’t want to leave the room. The floor to ceiling windows project views over Hyde Park or Mayfair and the furnishings have all the extra finesse you come to expect from Como properties.
Iconic and vibrant Park Lane location in the heart of Mayfair that is within easy walking distance of Piccadilly Circus, Bond Street, Knightsbridge and Oxford Street.
- Getting there:
Heathrow airport is a 45-minute car journey, or 15 minutes by train from Paddington Station before an additional 15 minutes by taxi. Gatwick Airport is served by the Gatwick Express train which takes 35 to 40 minutes to get to Victoria Station, a 10-minute taxi ride from the hotel. The concierge can arrange for London airport transfers, as well as car hire and private drivers for the duration of your stay.
- What to pack:
Seasonal clothing based on the time of year (London can be really hot or freezing cold!)
TFor Mayfair dining, COMO Metropolitan London is a landmark address. Leading British chef Richard H. Turner oversees the modern, live-fire grill restaurant, Gridiron, while Executive Chef Mark Edwards heads up one of the most innovative kitchens in the capital offering Japanese-Peruvian cuisine at Nobu. Other casual restaurants for a light bite include the serene, light-filled lobby and glass-roofed White Room, perfect for breakfast.
Asian-inspired holistic therapies developed by COMO Shambhala can be found at the spa and include reflexology, reiki, acupuncture, massage and facials treatments which are also available in-room. There are six treatment rooms, two of which are doubles. One double and single treatment room have private steam facilities. The gym is open 24 hours and COMO Shambhala products are available in their boutique.
- Signature Activities:
The Wallace Collection: lying within Hertford House, an old London townhouse in Manchester Square. The collection contains 25 separate galleries housing an enormous range of fine art, from Old Masters to a substantial armory. This free-to-enter collection is open seven days a week, from 10am to 5pm. Shambhala Experience: This introduction to the COMO Shambhala wellness philosophy starts with a 60-minute signature COMO Shambhala Massage, followed by a two-course lunch from the COMO Shambhala Cuisine menu accompanied by a delicious juice.
- 20% VAT has been applied to all rates
Child-minding and babysitting services are provided on request basis and require advance notice.
Bed & Breakfast
Bespoke king-size beds with mattress protectors and comforters with 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets
Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and hardwire internet
Loewe interactive TV with extensive on-demand music and over 70 channels
Discreet hospitality units, mini bars and Nespresso machines
Touchscreen controls, remote controlled curtains and blinds operated by your bedside COMO Shambhala amenities
Complimentary access to COMO Shambhala Urban Escape and Gym
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Rates are based on double room, room only and inclusive of taxes
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…