the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
Complimentary experienceEach booking will receive daily yoga class plus use of the hourly shuttle services to BTS Train Station.
the Peaks Purse
60 USD to spend at the resort on whatever you wish!
The Best Room For You
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is located in central business district with easy access to Bangkok attractions and famous shopping centres
- The hotel is an urban escape with a feel like home, private and peaceful amongst busy environments in Sathorn area
- COMO Shambhala Urban Escape signature wellness providing unique holistic, Asian-inspired treatments
- COMO Shambhala Cuisine serves nutrition breakfast and a la carte lunch
- nahm the Michelin-starred restaurant, the 3rd consecutive year of One Michelin Star in 2020
- If you stay three nights or more In a Suite, the hotel will include complimentary airport transfers plus a 60-minute massage for a five night stay
There are 169 rooms and suites in total, many with gorgeous views of the city. There are seven room categories ranging from the City Rooms through to the COMO Suite, a two bedrooms space with en suite bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, office and dining area.
COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is located in CBD Sathron area.
- Getting there:
The hotel is 40 minutes from the International Airport. You can also connect with MRT Lumpini station or Silom BTS station to go to the hotel.
- What to pack:
Bangkok is warm most year round so light clothing is recommended. Dress to nahm restaurant is smart.
The hotel is home nahm. The Michelin-starred restaurant features Thai cuisine, with standout dishes incorporating rare ingredients from all regions of Thailand. It was awarded a third consecutive Michelin star in the Michelin Guide Thailand 2020. There is also The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-style bar serving a comprehensive selection of Martini cocktails and frequently hosts live events. Finally, glow serves nutritious, natural and organic COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Menus feature delicious meals, energising juices and blends rich in living enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
COMO Metropolitan Bangkok understands that you might be on high-octane schedules. COMO Shambhala Urban Escape is designed to improve your complete wellbeing with state-of-the-art facilities, therapists and Asian-inspired treatments. There is also a 25m outdoor lap pool, yoga studio (daily complimentary classes), 10 treatment rooms, gym (175sq m) and fully equipped male and female locker rooms with steam facilities and hydro pool.
- Signature Activities:
COMO Beach Club is located on Naka Yai Island, a 40-minute transfer from COMO Point Yamu, with 13 private salas each featuring a sitting area, daybed, private bathroom and shower (charge applies for day use), restaurant and beach bar, two treatment salas with COMO Shambhala wellness therapies, swimming pool with large pool deck, activity centre for non-motorised watersports and Play by COMO children activities.
- The hotel can accommodate a maximum of 2 children up to 12 years old when sharing the adult’s room. Aged at 12 years old will be charged adult price, meals and other services are chargeable.
- Babysitting: child-minding and babysitting services are provided on request basis and require advance notice 2 days. Minimum 2 hours service and after 11.00pm guests to pay extra taxi fee for the babysitter
April is the hottest month in Bangkok with an average temperature of 31°C (87°F) and the coldest is December at 26°C (79°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 9 in December. The wettest month is September with an average of 220mm of rain. The best month to swim in the sea is in April when the average sea temperature is 30°C (86°F).
- Daily COMO Shambhala cuisine breakfast for 2 persons
- Daily complimentary yoga class
- Free usage of indoor Jacuzzi, gym, steam and sauna
- Free hourly shuttle services along Sathorn road and MRT/BTS station
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Rates are for double occupancy including breakfast and taxes
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…