the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
Complimentary experienceEach booking will receive complimentary transfers to COMO Beach Club and non-motorised sports, daily yoga class, morning bike tour.
the Peaks Purse
The Best Room For You
- Design and feel are key elements. The interiors by Italian designer Paola Navone offers an expression of contemporary Thai luxury.
- 360-degree views of Andaman Sea and overlooking Phang Nga Bay
- Play by COMO children activities to keep little ones entertained
- The private COMO Beach Club on Naka island complete with restaurant and non-motorised water sports
- Those who stay three nights or more in a Suite will receive complimentary one way airport transfers. Those who stay five nights or more in a villa will receive a one time wellness package.
There are 106 rooms, suites and villas in total, many with private pools, gorgeous verandas or outdoor terraces. The COMO Suite is perfect for families with two bedrooms, an oversized outdoor Jacuzzi, large balcony and indoor and outdoor dining areas. This room can be interconnected with two Bay Rooms to create a family-friendly four-bedroom suite. The crème de la crème comes in the form of the COMO Pool Villa. This four-bedroom villa is COMO Point Yamu’s largest space, three-stories high and located at the edge of the Cape. The upper level’s living room features a dining area for eight with chic Gervasoni furniture, overlooking the pool terrace and sea. In addition, there is a kitchen, small laundry and maid’s room, which can also act as a bedroom for an older child. This is the ideal choice for those seeking total privacy, or anyone travelling with family and staff.
COMO Point Yamu is located on Cape Yamu, a tropical peninsula on Phuket’s east coast that overlooks peaceful Phang Nga Bay.
- Getting there:
The resort is an easy 25-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. There are two direct flights from the UAE every day to the island.
- What to pack for dinner:
As a resort set in a tropical environment, dinner wear is resort smart casual.
There are four restaurants in total plus in-room dining and a lobby lounge. La Sirena is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and benefits from views of aquamarine Phang Nga Bay. The restaurant offers a selection of simple, wood-fired Italian cuisine including wood baked pizza, seafood and a range of fresh and inventive salads. Nahmyaa opens for dinner and serves Southern Thai cuisine. Aqua Bar offers an inventive selection of cocktails and serves light snacks whilst COMO Beach Club, a beachside restaurant and bar, offers light bites, simple grilled dishes and local treats.
Guests of COMO Point Yamu can discover the calming spirit of this Phuket location at our COMO Shambhala Retreat, where we offer holistic treatments to improve mental quietude, physical wellbeing and mind-body balance. We sit at the tip of Cape Yamu, with our treatment rooms and pool overlooking the Andaman Sea and the dramatic limestones of Phang Nga Bay. Traditional local therapies include Thai massage, with an extensive range of other Asian-inspired treatments. We have also crafted a daily schedule of activities to complement the wellness experience, including yoga and Pilates alongside a range of other wellness pursuits.
- Signature Activities:
COMO Beach Club is located on Naka Yai Island, a 40-minute transfer from COMO Point Yamu, with 13 private salas each featuring a sitting area, daybed, private bathroom and shower (charge applies for day use), restaurant and beach bar, two treatment salas with COMO Shambhala wellness therapies, swimming pool with large pool deck, activity centre for non-motorised watersports and Play by COMO children activities.
- The room rates are subject to 10% service charge, 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax
- The hotel can accommodate a maximum of 2 children up to 12 years old when sharing the adult’s room. Aged at 12 years old will be charged adult price, meals and other services are chargeable.
Child-minding and babysitting services can be provided upon request and require an advance notice of 24 hours.
Situated just 7.5 degrees north of the Equator, Phuket’s weather varies between pleasantly warm and tropically hot. The best time of year to visit Phuket is the relatively cooler season between November and February, when temperatures range from the high 20s to low 30s, and the humidity drops. Rainy season in Phuket is from May to October and the dry season starts November and ends in April.
- Daily COMO Shambhala cuisine breakfast for 2 persons
- Daily complimentary yoga class
- Free usage of gym, steam and sauna
- Free access to COMO Beach Club at Naka island
Benefits for the Villa accommodation:
- Round trip airport transfers
- Bottle of champagne on arrival
- Morning basket of pastries, afternoon treats and local fruit basket
- Laundry service
- Butler service
- Mini bar
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Rates are for double occupancy including breakfast and taxes
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…