A little bit of luxury in the heart of London!
the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
complimentary experienceEach booking will receive a complimentary welcome drink of choice on arrival (we recommend some British bubbly!)
the Peaks Purse
60 USD to spend at the resort on whatever you wish!
The Best Room For You
- True to British culture, The Halkin is a discreet hotel where privacy is respected and thanks to its hidden location, you will be sheltered from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding areas
- Location could not be better – in the heart of central London; Belgravia has Knightsbridge and Mayfair within walking distance and the infamous Hyde Park just a stone’s throw away
- Experience London differently from the masses with their signature Sweet Tooth Tour or Jo Loves Fragrance Tapas tour
- Exquisite design: Among chic London hotels, COMO The Halkin stands out for its design, which combines the timeless and contemporary. The hotel’s Georgian-styled façade of weathered bricks, Portland stone and arching windows blends comfortably into its Belgravia surroundings. Inside, the Milan-based architecture studio Laboratorio Associati have created a scheme imbued with a warm, contemporary spirit. Themes of water, air, fire, earth and sky are echoed in shades of aquamarine, sand, russet, slate and blue.
The Halkin’s 41 rooms and suites allow for both easy, relaxed downtime and efficient work. The relaxed aesthetic of the cossetting, light-filled spaces reflects the calm, cool, contemporary atmosphere of the original London boutique hotel. With a Georgian-style exterior of brick, Portland stone and arching windows, The Halkin boasts a powerful and surprisingly serene sense of modern simplicity and light throughout its interiors, as well as in a quiet garden to its rear.
Tucked away on a quiet residential street, The Halkin is a hidden gem in the leafy Belgravia neighbourhood.
London is a 7-hour plane journey from Dubai. There are five airports serving London: Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and London City. There is a heliport at Battersea and a helicopter can be chartered to and from all viable destinations. The concierge can arrange for London airport transfers, as well as car hire and private drivers for the duration of your stay. Heathrow airport is a 45-minute car journey, or 15 minutes by train from Paddington Station before an additional 15 minutes by taxi. Gatwick Airport is served by the Gatwick Express train which takes 35 to 40 minutes to get to Victoria Station, a 10-minute taxi ride from the hotel. Both Stansted, Luton and London City are slightly further a field but offer easy train routes into London.
What to pack:
Seasonal clothing is recommended based on the time of year – smart casual attire is suitable for the restaurants.
Restaurants:Their award-winning restaurant, Ametsa, pairs the unique techniques of Spain’s Basque Country with the best British seasonal ingredients – creating vibrant, innovate tapas dishes that pop in bright colours on the plate. Don’t miss the Halkin Bar, a welcoming space for a light lunch or evening drink, with a much-loved afternoon tea menu inspired by the flavours of Spain
As a top London boutique hotel, COMO The Halkin offers a crisp gym, personal training, yoga instruction and jogging access to Hyde Park. In-room COMO Shambhala spa treatments can be easily arranged, or a visit to COMO Shambhala Urban Escape at their nearby sister hotel COMO Metropolitan London.
Sweet Tooth Tours: COMO The Halkin has curated a dessert lovers’ experience where a Rolls Royce whisks you off to Belgravia’s most decadent sweet spots, from a family-owned gelateria to a personalised macaron and tea pairing. This is followed by a session with Ametsa Head Chef, Ruben Briones, who will teach you how to make one of Ametsa’s signature desserts. The ‘Sweet Tooth Tour of Belgravia’ experience is led by private guide Lynne Staartjes, with tasting experiences at Pierre Hermé Paris, Olivogelo and Rocco Chocolates.
Joe Loves Fragrance Tapas: At Jo Loves, a perfumery just a short walk from the hotel, you can try an experience that is exclusive to the neighbourhood of Belgravia which is complimentary for guests. At the Fragrance Brasserie Bar inside this elegant perfume shop, you can select desired fragrances from an extensive list to create a personal plate of ‘scented tapas’, designed to amuse your nose and scent your skin.
- Each booking will include 20% VAT
- Children up to the age of 12 stay for free
Child-minding and babysitting services are provided on request basis and require 2 days advance notice.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Halkin Gym
- Access to COMO Shambhala Urban Escape at COMO Metropolitan London
- In-room treatments and massages services
- Theatre ticket reservations
- Personalised shopping itineraries
- Access to Belgrave Square tennis courts (one min walk from The Halkin)
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Rates are based on double room, room only and inclusive of taxes
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…