EPIC FOR ALL AGES
the Low Down
Constance Halaveli floats in the North Ari atoll, a luxury island hideaway within the Indian Ocean showing guests a new level of paradise. Water and sand combine and lie in contrast to the exuberant green of the foliage. The shadow of the 86 villas falls on the turquoise lagoon. Three restaurants and the spa are there to ensure both body and mind are well cared for, it is a place where time seems to have stopped and dreams become reality. Constance Halaveli is a place to relax and regenerate in overwhelming peacefulness.
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive a complimentary sunset cocktail per person on the beach with a selection of canapes when staying for a minimum of 3 nights.
The Best Room For You
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience scuba diving with whale sharks
- Meditate at sunrise with the in-house yoga master
- Constance kids club has a day to night themed programmes with an exhaustive list of activities to ensure the petit peaks have just as glorious a time as their parents
- The U Spa with its personalised treatments, yoga room, plunge pools and treatment rooms for single and double occupancy
- Take in the astonishing views of the atolls from the seaplane
86 luxurious villas ranging from Water Villas to The Presidential Villa. To ensure the most comfort, all villas are air-conditioned with high raftered ceilings, their own private plunge pool as well as a furnished terrace or balcony and all bathrooms have a separate shower.
Floating in the North Ari atoll and shaped like a curved Dhoni (Maldivian boat) is the five star Constance Halaveli, located just a 25-minute seaplane ride away from Male.
- Getting there:
The idyllic island is 25 minutes away from Male by seaplane and 90 minutes by classic speedboat.
- What to pack:
Sunglasses, a swimsuit, sunscreen and something snazzy for the evenings.
Jahaz is the main restaurant open daily offering international cuisine with a different themed buffet each evening as well as the Jahaz wine cellar. Jing restaurant features speciality Asian fusion whereas Meeru Beach Grill offers diners an alfresco meal from the classic grill kitchen with a wide selection of seafood and meats grilled in front of your eyes. Kaika Sushi opens daily for lunch where guests can feast upon a variety of traditional Japanese sushi rolls, sashimi and Makis. Jahaz Bar and Jing Bar are perfect for a sundowner or after dinner tipple.
The spa at Constance Halaveli rests on stilts above the gently lapping waters of the Indian Ocean. Enjoy stunning views across turquoise waters from the treatment rooms as well as a spacious, decked outdoor wet area and an Ocean Salon. The highly skilled team are at your disposal to help you decide which treatments are best suited to your needs. You will also receive a Spa Experience Card, so the team can keep a note of your wellness goals and preferences and customise your treatments accordingly. Choose from a wonderful range of U Spa Classic massages, facials and body treatments using the aromatic natural products inspired by plants from the Indian Ocean.
- Signature Activities:
Dive with Whale Sharks and snorkel on the many amazing nearby reefs.
- Cancellation Policy (off peak season) Up to 7 days prior to arrival no charges will apply. From 7 to 1 days 50% of total stay will be charged. No show will be charged in full.
- Cancellation Policy (peak season) Up to 30 days prior to arrival no charges will apply. From 30 to 1 days 50 % of total stay will be charged. No show will be charged in full.
- Deposit Policy: 50% to be charged upon confirmation. 50% to be paid on arrival.
Note: between the period of the 23rd December 2020 and 6th January 2021 (incl) there is a policy of 3 nights minimum stay.
- All-inclusive packages are also available upon request.
- Green Tax of USD 6 per person per night to be paid at the hotel – Not included in the rates
- Rates include GST + service charge of 22%
- Children up to 6 years stay free of charge sharing parents bed.
- Kids Club: For young guests ages 4-11. Fully trained and enthusiastic Coordinators will lead trips of island exploration, local crafts, culinary activities and scavenger hunts to name a few that will engage them with their exciting, exotic holiday location.
- Amenities & Services of Constance Kids Club includes:
• Registration at any time during your stay to ensure that kids are ready to participate and play
• Safety and security is our number one priority
• Swimming pool for free play, relays, tag games and more.
• Open play areas to show off talents, play interactive games, show movies and create a kid’s circus!
• Computer stations for gaming, internet access and other activities.
• Arts & Crafts with local and traditional crafts.
• Day and evening themed programs. • A theme day to create pizzas, make ice cream and enjoy some smoothie sweets and treats
• An imagination space for the younger 4-6 year old guests, which may include playhouses, kitchenettes, tool workshops and even some 4-wheel transportation rides
• Age appropriate washrooms for just their size.
• Outdoor space for running relays, games and playground for parental supervision play
- Babysitting: Payable, babysitting services are available. We recommend to pre book the service during the peak period due to limited number of baby-sitters available.
The Maldives are a year-round destination with a near constant temperature of 86°F (30°C). The water temperature remains steady, never falling below 77°F (25°C) and reaching 84°F (29°C) during high season. However, the islands are tropical and therefore also subject to two distinct seasons, or monsoons. April is a transitional time between these two seasons and is known for the clear water, which is appealing to divers. The iruvai (northeast monsoon) is hot and dry and runs from December to April, making this the official high season when the islands enjoy little rain and low humidity. Rain is more likely from May to November (during hulghangu, or southwest monsoon), making this the official low season.
Complimentary use of the state of the art gym with Life Fitness Cardio equipment with fully integrated TV screens and USB port, a Kinesis wall, rowing machine, spinning bikes and kettlebells
Tennis court with rackets and balls provided
Non-motorised activities such as windsurfing, catamaran, sailing, Pedalo, canoe, SUP (motorised water sports available but chargable)
Transfer information from Male to your Villa
After arriving at Velana International Airport, guests are welcomed by the Constance Airport Team. If arriving before 4:00pm, you are welcomed by the team and taken to the sea plane (Trans Maldivian Airways) check-in counter approximately 20 meters away from arrival desk. You and your luggage will be checked on to the pre-booked flight to Constance Halaveli. Guests are escorted to a bus taking you straight to the TMA Airport, approximately 10 minutes away.
Due to the scheduling of the seaplane, if arriving after 4:00pm, guests will have to arrange their layover in Malé. Similarly, all international departures before 8:45am (Male Time) will have to leave the hotel 1 night earlier.
Also note that baggage allowance is 20kg and 5kg hand luggage per person. Excess baggage is chargeable and must be paid directly to Trans Maldivian Airways at US $ 5.00 + GST 12% per kilo or as per current Trans Maldivian Airways rates. A single piece of luggage weighing 30 kg or more will not be accepted as per International standards. Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) Airport opens from 6:00am – 5:00pm.
When arriving at TMA airport, guests are met by the Constance team and escorted to their dedicated Constance lounge. Complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks are available as well as comfortable seating and internet access.
Guests are then escorted to the seaplane gates where the TMA staff will escort you to your plane. Please note that waiting time may vary between 45 min to 2 hours. Upon landing at Constance Halaveli Maldives, the Guest Relations team will meet guests, offer arrival information and escort you to your villa.
Transfers via boat are available on the Aariyaa Speed Boat. The vessel has been upgraded to a comfortable 30 seats and its entire interior has been enhanced. The cruising speed is 25 nautical miles per hours with a GPS navigation system which facilitates day and night transfers. The advantage of this vessel is primarily for its safety and stability. Aariyaa offers a luxury interior, unrivalled performance and total on-board comfort.
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…