EPIC FOR ALL AGES
the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive an eco tour lasting up to an hour with Robert the Turtle manager.
The Best Room For You
- The hotel enjoys the same temperature pretty much all year round
- Lemuria is home to a handful of the famous Aldabra Giant Tortoises
- Enjoy the 18-hole championship golf course – if you are staying at the hotel, you can use the golf course as much as you want!
- Explore the underwater wildlife at the various unspoiled diving spots
- The hotel is home to one of the world’s most famous beaches, Anse Georgette!
- There are some great hikes to be explored around Mount Plasir which can be enjoyed with or without a guide
There are 105 villas ranging from Junior Suites to The Presidential Villa. All the suites and villas are furnished in a contemporary elegant style with wood, stone and marble accents. Oriented towards the Indian Ocean within 101 hectares of land, the suites lie scattered along two pristine beaches, to both the southwest and northwest. Each suite is positioned just 15 meters from the shore, discreetly nestled among the natural Seychellois gardens.
Constance Lemuria is located on Anse Kerlan, Praslin, the second largest island in the Seychelles archipelago in the Indian Ocean.
- Getting there:
Constance Lemuria is just a 5-minute drive from Praslin Airport which is situated on Praslin. Daily flight services from Mahe Island to Praslin operate from 5:00am until 11:00pm and take only 15 minutes each way. Emirates fly twice daily directly to Mahe Airport.All flights to Praslin are booked through Air Seychelles who manage the domestic flight operations to Praslin and other inner islands. Ensure you make your reservations early and arrive at least one hour before your departure.
- What to pack:
Sunglasses, a swimsuit, sunscreen and something snazzy for the evenings. In the evening, the restaurants require smart clothing and closed toe shoes for men.
The Legend restaurant offers a lavish buffet for breakfast and dinner. At lunch time, an a la carte menu with all-time favourites is served by the pool from the Legend Pool Bar. Every evening the chefs prepare a trip to different parts of the culinary world interacting with you in a ‘cooking show’ style. The pastry themes change every day, look out for the chocolate extravaganza once a week! Diva is the place for modern and tasty cuisine served in a casual chic atmosphere designed by French interior designer Marc Hertrich with one of the most desirable wine lists offered in the region. Sample fresh seafood from the Indian Ocean in Creole style at The Nest, perfectly located on the rock peninsula so you can sit back and enjoy the stunning beauty of Petite Anse Kerlan. Takamaka is a delightful snack bar situated just a few metres away from the water serving a selection of salads, sandwiches and fresh sushi.
The spa at Constance Lemuria is set among swaying palm trees. The highly skilled team are at your disposal to help you decide which treatments are best suited to your needs. You will also receive a Spa Experience Card so the team can keep a note of your wellness goals and preferences and customise your treatments accordingly. Choose from a wonderful range of U Spa Classic massages, facials and body treatments using the aromatic natural products inspired by plants from the Indian Ocean.
- Signature Activities:
Reconnect with wildlife in the Lemuria’s Turtle Sanctuary. Stroll on Anse Georgette, one of the three most beautiful beaches in the world. Practice your golf on the unique 18-hole championship golf course of the Seychelles or discover flora and fauna from the UNESCO World Heritage site: Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve.
- Cancellation Policy (off peak season) Up to 7 days prior to arrival no charges will apply. From 7 to 1 days 50% of total stay will be charged. No show will be charged in full.
- Cancellation Policy (peak season) Up to 30 days prior to arrival no charges will apply. From 30 to 1 days 50% of total stay will be charged. No show will be charged in full.
- Deposit Policy: 50% to be charged upon confirmation. 50% to be paid on arrival.
- There is a minimum stay of 3 nights during peak season.
- Children up to 6 years stay free of charge sharing their parent’s bed. Children between 7 – 12 years pay EUR 100 per day in Bed and Breakfast and EUR 140 per day in Half Board.
- Children from 13 and above are considered as adults and pay EUR 125 per day in Bed and Breakfast and EUR 210 per day in Half Board.
Christmas Supplement – 155€ per adult and 65€ per child.
New Year’s Eve Supplement – 315€ per adult and 95€ per child
- Kids Club:
Young guests aged 4-11 are invited to unleash their spirit and adventure at Constance Kids Club. Fully trained and enthusiastic coordinators will lead trips of island exploration, local crafts, culinary activities and scavenger hunts to name a few that will engage them with their exciting, exotic holiday location.
- Amenities & Services of Constance Kids Club include:
• Registration at any time during your stay to ensure that kids are ready to participate and play
• Safety and security is our number one priority.
• Swimming pool for free play, relays, tag games and more.
• Open play areas to show off talents, play interactive games, show movies and create a kid’s circus!
• Computer stations for gaming, internet access and other activities. • Arts & Crafts with local and traditional crafts.
• Day and evening themed programs.
• A theme day to create pizzas, make ice cream and enjoy some smoothie sweets and treats
• An imagination space for the younger 4-6 year old guests, which may include playhouses, kitchenettes, tool workshops and even some 4-wheel transportation rides
• Age appropriate washrooms for just their size.
• Outdoor space for running relays, games and playground for parental supervision play.
Temperatures average around 27c and range throughout the year from 24c to 31c. April, May, October and November are the best months to travel as the humidity drops in the Seychelles.
- Use of Sauna, plunge pool, steam room and fully equipped gym
- Complimentary green fees for hotel guests on the 18-hole championship golf course
- Use of 2 floodlit tennis courts, mountain bikes, Pedalos, Kayaks, Windsurfing, sailing, bodyboards
- Snorkelling and eco kiosk
- Constance kids club for guests aged 4-11
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…