The perfect spot for weddings or honeymooners seeking the joys of barefoot luxury. All your needs taken care of with their all-inclusive package, think premium everything. Explore one of the best diving sites in the world or try a bio marine spa treatment for the most beautiful you.
the Low Down
Constance Moofushi is a soulful resort comprised of exclusive secluded villas built and decorated with wondrous tones of nature and bohemian chic. The colourful aquatic world is a must visit whilst staying at Moofushi, the ways to explore the idyllic waters include snorkelling, scuba diving, sunset cruises, various watersports; you can even take a traditional Dhoni boat to search for dolphins as well as Maldivian style big game fishing. Once you’ve taken in the magnificent views on the way to the resort via seaplane you’ll simply never want to leave. The package includes premium drinks, exquisite cuisines from around the globe and nothing is too much trouble when dealing with the incredible Constance team. The true essence of barefoot luxury, you’ll want to catch every sunrise and every sunset.
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival.
the Peaks Purse
The Best Room For You
- A diving paradise, this island hotel on stilts is nestled in a magical atoll neatly placed on the migration route of manta rays. Seize the opportunity to see them up close in one of the 32 dive sites within a half hour from the resort.
- The Sandbank experience, a memory treasure with a romantic meal on the Sandbank. Savour the view of the crystal-clear waters whilst enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner served with a bottle of sparkling wine on your private Sandbank.
- Capture the dazzling blue views on your seaplane journey and explore the blissful lagoon in a traditional Dhoni boat.
- Start your day with a free class at the yoga pavilion just steps from your villa
There are 110 villas ranging from Beach Villa to Senior Water Villa. All Beach and Water Villas feature gorgeous terrace spaces whilst the Senior Water Villas have outdoor bath tubs and private pools.
Constance Moofushi Maldives is situated in the South Ari Atoll and is widely regarded as one of the best diving spots in the world. The Resort combines the Crusoe Chic Barefoot elegance of a deluxe resort with the highest standards found in Constance Hotels and Resort.
- Getting there:
After arriving at Velana International Airport, you are welcomed by the Airport Team. If arriving before 3:30pm, you are welcomed by the team and taken to the sea plane (Trans Maldivian Airways) check-in counter approximately 20 meters away from the arrival desk. You along with your luggage will be checked on the pre-booked flight to Constance Moofushi. You are then escorted to a bus taking you straight to the TMA Airport, approximately 10 minutes away. All international departures before 8:45am (Male Time) will have to leave the hotel 1 night earlier. When arriving at TMA airport, you are met by the team and escorted to the dedicated Constance lounge. Tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks are available free of charge as well as comfortable seating and internet access. You are then escorted to the sea plane gates where the TMA staff will escort you to the plane. Please note that waiting time may vary between 45 min to 1 hrs 30 min.
- What to pack:
Sunglasses, a swimsuit, sunscreen and something snazzy for the evenings.
Manta Restaurant acts as the main buffet restaurant with a “trip around the world” theme offering a live cuisine experience where chefs interact with the guests to provide the best culinary experience imaginable. The accompanying Manta bar boasts a beautiful wine cellar as well as an over-water extension of the restaurant which allows guests to enjoy a perfect view over the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Alizée Restaurant is an a la carte beach grill located a few meters from the sea on the sandy white beaches. Menu offerings include Wagyu beef, yellowfin tuna and caviar as well as local fish and seafood perfectly grilled over the charcoals.
Constance Moofushi’s charming spa is set on a wooden jetty over the waters of the ocean and has a quiet, shaded relaxation area. The highly skilled team is at your disposal to help you decide which treatments are best suited to your needs. You will also receive a Spa Experience Card so that the team can keep a note of your wellness goals and preferences and customise your treatments accordingly. Choose from a wonderful range of U Spa Classic massages, facials and body treatments using the aromatic natural products inspired by plants from the Indian Ocean.
- Signature Activities:
Get a chance to see a manta ray in one of the 32 dive sites within a half hour from the resort.
- Cancellation Policy (off peak season) Up to 7 days prior to arrival no charges will apply. From 7 to 1 days 50% of total stay will be charged. No show will be charged in full.
- Cancellation Policy (peak season) Up to 30 days prior to arrival no charges will apply. From 30 to 1 days 50 % of total stay will be charged. No show will be charged in full.
- Deposit Policy: 50% to be charged upon confirmation. 50% to be paid on arrival.
Note: between the period of the 27th December 2020 and 6th January 2021 (incl) there is a policy of 3 nights minimum stay.
- There is a green tax of USD 6 per person per night to be paid at the hotel which isn’t included in the rate. However, rates do include GST and service charge of 22%.Child Policy Child in extra bed – maximum one in Beach and Water Villas and two in Senior Water Villas – free of charge from 0 to 6 years and at USD 200 from 7 to 12 years All persons from 13 years old will be considered as adults, and will be charged at the extra bed adult rate of USD 400.
Child in extra bed – maximum one in Beach and Water Villas and two in Senior Water Villas – free of charge from 0 to 6 years and at USD 200 from 7 to 12 years
All persons from 13 years old will be considered as adults, and will be charged at the extra bed adult rate of USD 400.
- Babysitting: services are available upon request with at least 24h notice.
The Maldives are a year-round destination with a near constant temperature of 86°F (30°C). The water temperature remains steady, never falling below 77°F (25°C) and reaching 84°F (29°C) during high season. However, the islands are tropical and therefore also subject to two distinct seasons, or monsoons. April is a transitional time between these two seasons and is known for the clear water, which is appealing to divers. The iruvai (northeast monsoon) is hot and dry and runs from December to April, making this the official high season when the islands enjoy little rain and low humidity. Rain is more likely from May to November (during hulghangu, or southwest monsoon), making this the official low season.
The All-inclusive package will start upon arrival at the resort and will finish with lunch on day of departure and includes:
• Large Variety of Super Premium branded spirits and International Beers, the main bar remaining open until late 00h30.
• Large selection of fresh drinks, soft drinks, mineral water including their own produced mineral water.
• Unlimited access to cocktails & Constance signature drinks menu.
• House champagne available during meal time only in all restaurants and bars.
• International Wine list inclusive of wines from around the world (France, Italy and the New World). Many wines directly imported from small wineries.
• Mini-bar stocked with selected red & white wine, beers, soft drinks, Moofushi water and snacks. Mini bar refilled once daily.
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in our Manta restaurant with daily themed buffet menus. Lunch is also available at Totem Bar (with à la carte menu).
• Afternoon tea served at Totem Bar from 16h00 – 18h00.
• Ice cream available FOC.
• A complimentary cake for Birthday and Wedding Anniversary (when known in advance).
• Cigarettes available from each bar by piece, served individually from the Humidor.
• Snorkeling equipment for each guest at the boat house.
• Boat and Guided snorkelling excursion to be selected from the available scheduled activities though Bluetribe excursion centre.
• Complimentary on demand movies available on our Mac mini system.
• Play Station 3 available on request for children.
• IPod docking stations (played through the television system) available upon request.
• Fitness centre, all indoor games, all non-motorized water-sports (excluding Catamaran).
• “Bodu Beru” Maldivian evening once per week
• Personal greeting & escorted transfer to the private Constance Hotels & Resorts seaplane lounge by private bus.
• Check-in formalities done at the Airport Lounge prior to arriving at the resort.
• Complimentary access to Resort Hospitality Lounge with showers, beverages and relaxation area available for early arrivals and late departures.
• One ‘Introduction to scuba diving’ in the swimming pool during stay to be booked through Bluetribe Diving Centre
• Weekly presentation about Natural Surroundings of Moofushi.
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…