BEST FOR BABIES AND NEWBORNS
the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive 2 sarongs, 10% discount on U Spa products as well as complimentary use of non-motorised watersports.
The Best Room For You
- Explore the diverse ocean scapes on your own or with a snorkelling guide
- Indulge in a message on the ‘Spa on the rocks’
- Relax in a fully refurbished thatched roof villa looking out to sea
- Catch your own fish for dinner
- Dine on the freshly caught sea foods at the restaurant or be served your seafood platter on the beach
- Take a guided walk around the island and absorb the panoramic views of Tsarabanjina and Mitsio Archipelago from the top of the hills
There are 25 villas perfectly placed on the north and south beaches. Built with thatched rooves and private terraces, every villa is unique and looks out on to the sea. Twelve of the villas have air-conditioned bedrooms and thirteen villas are completely air-conditioned.
Situated in the north-western part of Madagascar, about 40 miles from the island of Nosy Be, Tsarabanjina is one of the islets of the Mitsio Archipelago. Fringed by white sandy beaches with extraordinary birds, lush vegetation and encircled by coral reefs, the region is bathed in sunshine all year round. Tsarabanjina is a sacred islet.
- Getting there:
You can arrive by shuttle depending on the tides. The resort is 60-minutes from Manga Soa Lodge and 1h15 from Nosy Be Harbour. It takes 15 minutes to reach Tsarabanjina by helicopter.
- What to pack:
Sunglasses, a swimsuit, sunscreen and something snazzy for the evenings. The dress code is relaxed and the atmosphere encourages barefoot chic.
Constance Tsarabanjina has a vast buffet selection found within aptly named ‘The Restaurant’. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Restaurant specialises in the excellent preparation of freshly caught seafood. For an additional fee, you can be served a seafood platter on the beach. The Bar faces the lagoon and is open until late, the ideal spot for meeting people, relaxing to watch the sunset while sipping your chosen tipple.
Inspired by a beach chalet, the massage room offers the opportunity to enjoy U Spa by Constance treatments in a very special place on the rocks. There has also been an outdoor shower dug in and installed in the rocks.
- Signature Activities:
Catch your own fish for dinner, explore a diverse ocean scape with a snorkelling guide or relax during a massage at the “Spa on the rocks”. Various excursions are offered including, sunset on the Four Brothers Islands with a ballet of frigate birds, northern gannets and white-tailed tropic birds. Take a visit to Nosy Komba, the lemur island or the great basalt columns, the famous sight of the Mitsio Archipelago.
- All rates are subject to 10% VAT (government tax) and a 5% service charge
- The hotel can accommodate a maximum of 2 children up to 4 years old when sharing the adult’s room. Accommodation is complimentary when sharing with parents or another adult – meals and transfers and other services are chargeable.
- Water sports are available for children and all villas are designed for 2 adults and one child under 12, this resort is not ideal for large families
Madagascar in general has a highly diverse subtropical climate however, average temperatures in Tsarabanjina vary very little. The warmest times of the year are usually April, November and March with the highest temperatures at around 33 degrees Celsius with year-round temperatures rarely dropping below 23 degrees Celsius. The driest months are usually May to August.
All-inclusive stay experiences. Please message us for more details on what exactly is included in this.
Afternoon tea served from 5pm at ‘The Bar’
Snorkelling mask, fins and snorkel are at guests disposal for the whole duration of the stay to help you discover the real life aquarium of the Mitsio seas.
Catamarans, kayaks and Malagasy pirogue are found at the beach to go rowing around the island
Stand up paddleboards
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…