Best For babies and newborns
the Low Down
Moments away from the Louvre and the Palais Royal gardens, enclosed between layers of history and Haussmann elegance, lies a temple to art and life à la française: the NOLINSKI. This breath taking, characterful haven bears the hallmark eclectic refinement of decorator Jean Louis Deniot. In the quiet discretion of its private apartments, this private home safeguards the secrets of the art of living, in a space where contemporary aesthetics and classical prestige meet enchantment and flair. Designed for locals and travellers alike. From bright, luminous rooms and a mineral spa to the Réjane brasserie and the hushed tones of the Grand Salon, each space is an invitation to let the senses roam and emotions rise.
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive a VIP welcome
The Best Room For You
- Directly open onto the Avenue de l’Opéra, the Brasserie Réjane is the new living place for locals and travellers. The chef offers the essentials of brasserie.
- The Grand Salon invites House guests and regulars to relax in the room’s swivel armchairs around its bronze fireplace and under a silver leaf ceiling.
- The Spa and pool of Nolinski by La Colline. The sauna and hammam give way to the clear night sky with three massage huts.
- A shop window looking out onto Avenue de l’Opéra, alongside the Nolinski and its Brasserie Réjane. REJ delicatessen and takeaway offers locals and travellers a fine selection of gourmet products representing “French savoir-faire”.
There are 45 bright, spacious and intimate hideaways that extend out from the warm depths of the corridors. Green, raspberry, beige, blue and yellow, each private apartment reveals its own colour scheme to enhance the harmony of greys and waxed concrete. All rooms share the same comforts of beautiful materials, dimmed wall lamps, mouldings and neoclassical wood panelling, interwoven with a thread of refinement. There are 7 different room categories ranging from Classic Rooms to Suite Joséphine.
The hotel is located in the very heart of Paris, near the Palais-Royal, close to the Louvre Museum and the Opéra Garnier.
- Getting there:
The hotel is a 30 minute drive from Paris-Orly airport and 50-minute drive from Charles-de-Gaulle. The closest subway stations are Pyramides, Palais Royal-Musee du Louvre and Opera.
- What to pack:
Think Parisian chic! Don’t forget to leave some space in your suitcase for shopping!
There are four restaurants in total, Restaurant Du Palais Royal, a one Michelin starred restaurant overlooking the tranquil gardens of the Palais Royal; The Grand Salon for soothing teas, private lunches and late-night cocktails; REJ by Philip Chronopoulos delicatessen and takeaway offering a fine selection of homemade Greek meals and pastries from breakfast to teatime and Brasserie Rejane offering Parisian specialities of stewed dishes as well as a classic breakfast of a croissant and coffee.
Spa Nolinski by La Colline offers a range of scrubs, massages, facials and tailor-made signature treatments for both men and women. Using cutting-edge Swiss Riviera products, the luxurious treatments offer you a sensation of well-being.
- There is a Daily City Tax which is 3,75 € per person, per day to pay at the end of each stay. All other prices are inclusive of VAT and service charges
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…