best For babies and newborns
the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
Each booking will receive complimentary daily full breakfast for two as well as room upgrade to Park Deluxe King and early check in/ late check out (subject to availability).
The Best Room For You
- The hotel is an architectural masterpiece designed by Bill Bensley. It features beautiful art-deco inspired aesthetics punctuated with local Cambodian flair.
- Their 3rd generation Cambodian Executive Chef encourages you to experience exquisitely prepared authentic Cambodian dishes and his secret recipes.
- Two swimming pools with a choice of salt water & fresh water pool.
- Strategically located in the heart of Siem Reap, with a short drive to Angkor Wat complex and walking distance to Pub Street.
- Take a helicopter or even a hot air balloon ride to give your temple discovery a different height. This will give you a breath-taking view over the Angkor temples.
- Eco-friendly hotel! Consistent and extensive efforts are made to minimise their environmental footprint; including no plastic bottles or straws, locally sourced ingredients in all restaurants as well as various energy saving and recycling initiatives.
104 impeccably designed rooms and suites, all depicting old-world charm complemented by luxurious modern conveniences. All rooms are equipped with plush beds, marble bathrooms and intricate local art.
Location:Located on a busy intersection in downtown Siem Reap, the Park Hyatt is as central as it gets, with just a few minutes’ walk to the old market area, making it the only luxury hotel in central Siem Reap.
Emirates fly daily direct to Phnom Penh, from there you can either take a bus, a private taxi, a flight, or a ferry. If you’re looking for a bit of comfort during your trip and an affordable price, then a private taxi is your best option. The journey features some sublime views of the country, it will take approximately 5 hours in total and will cost around $75. Alternatively, Cambodia Angkor Air offer flights between the two, the flight lasts 45 minutes and costs approximately $160. The hotel offers a personal English-speaking chauffeur service and a fleet of comfortable vehicles to choose from, airport transfer has never been so stylish!
What to pack:
Hats, sunglasses, light clothes, sunscreen, bug-spray and of course swimwear for the fabulous hotel pools.
A delectable culinary journey awaits at the Siem Reap restaurants and bars. The Dining Room, one of the best restaurants in Siem Reap, offers a stimulating dining experience amidst refined decor peppered with local flair. Specialties include buffet breakfast, Khmer set-menus as well as French cuisine classics. Famous for its authentic khmer food, each dish is made with carefully sourced ingredients prepared by Cambodian Executive Chef Pisith Theam. The Living Room, a chic and cosy Siem Reap oasis of culture, welcomes guests with fine art, creative drinks and impressive food all combined with gracious service. There is also a French-inspired café, The Glasshouse Deli and Patisserie, a cheery spot for delectable light fare, fresh pastries, indulgent cakes and a grand selection of homemade ice cream and sorbets.
The Spa features original Khmer / Cambodian massages and treatments that are sure to release stress, alleviate soreness and invigorate the senses. Explore the plush amenities including a 24-hour fitness centre, indoor and outdoor pools, steam room, and luxury relaxation room. The Spa houses seven treatment suites including three suites for couples. Each suite will offer you sanctuary, surrounding you with natural lotus arrangements.
Num Banh Chok tour designed by the executive chef, Pisith Theam. It comprises of an immersive and educational adventure to the countryside to discover the farm-tofork journey of this famous glass noodle dish.
The Park Hyatt organises temple adventures at the UNESCO World Heritage Site Angkor Wat and dinners for groups and families within the Angkor Archaeological Park
Cultural Dinner and Show: Enrich your evening with live Cambodian performances inspired by Apsara, the celestial dance, and Bokator, the Angkorian martial art. Executive Chef Pisith has created a set menu from inherited recipes exhibiting Siem Reap’s traditions to be enjoyed during the dinner. Available every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
Helicopter Ride by Helistar Cambodia: Take your Angkor discovery to a different level with a helicopter ride giving you a remarkable view of the Angkor Temples from the top. This 14-minute flight will take your breath away.
- Rates will be subject to 2% accommodation tax, 9% service charge and 10% government tax. Should there be any change in taxes or service charge, the same will be applicable.
- There will be no additional charge for children aged 0-4 years when sharing the room with parents.
- There will be a breakfast surcharge of USD 10 for children aged 5-11 years. Please note breakfast for children is compulsory.
- There will be an extra person charge at USD 75 per night per person including breakfast for children aged 12 years up.
- Complimentary tropical fruit selection in the room upon check in
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all guestrooms and public areas
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Two swimming pools (salt water & fresh water pools)
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Above rates are for a standard room and are subject to 10% tax, 2% accommodation tax and 9% service charge
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…