the Low Down
the Peaks Promise
complimentary experienceEach booking of 5 nights or more will receive one complimentary afternoon tea at Laan Cha Tea Terrace for 2 persons (between 15.00 – 16.30hrs) and a 75-minute signature massage for two persons at Ai Waan Spa.
the Peaks Purse
The Best Room For You
- All suites offer ample room and private outdoor spaces. There are also 11 suites with private pools.
- The resort’s design incorporates beautifully curated one-of-a-kind furniture pieces, artefacts and accessories, sourced from and created by local craftspeople using traditional techniques
Raya Heritage offers 38 spacious suites situated across 3 levels set in lush gardens only steps away from the banks of the tranquil Ping River. The fully-equipped suites feature comfortable outdoor terrace areas and many of them have private pools. Handcrafted artisanal touches such as hand-woven textiles, baskets, pottery and woodcarvings underscore a style of luxury based on simple, natural beauty and northern Thailand’s unique heritage.
Raya Heritage is located just 20 minutes’ drive from the heart of Chiang Mai’s old town. The resort provides a complimentary shuttle service several times each day with a drop off at its sister property, Tamarind Village, on Raj Damnoen Road
- Getting there:
Located 700 kilometers north of Bangkok, Chiang Mai is easily accessed by a number of daily, hour long flights from the capital. Raya Heritage is a 30-minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport and twenty minutes from the Night Bazaar and the city’s lively riverside restaurants.
- What to pack:
Swimwear plus comfortable clothing for exploring the city.
Raya Heritage offers a range of culinary options at the resort’s signature dining outlets: Khu Khao, Laan Cha Tea Terrace, Baan Ta Lounge & Lawn as well as in-suite room service and poolside dining. Whatever the venue, the emphasis is on fresh locally sourced ingredients and a blend of local and international recipes.
Ai Wanna SPA is a serene sanctuary in which to relax and be pampered in privacy. They work to incorporate an overall philosophy of well-being that touches mind, body, and spirit. Drawing on regional healing techniques, the spa facilities include a northern Thai steam therapy room. There is also a fitness room that offers a combination of free weights and cardiovascular equipment to maintain a healthy lifestyle while away from home.
- Signature Activities: Spend a day away from the city on the Eco Valley Tour and get in touch with nature by experiencing the organic farming valley with the Pakeryaw’s family.
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government taxes
- The resort only accepts children from 6 years old and above to stay in the resort. Children below 13 years old can stay for an extra 215 AED inclusive of one sofa bed and daily breakfast. Children age13 years old and above will be charged 430 AED inclusive of one sofa bed and daily breakfast
- Rates are inclusive of daily breakfast up to 2 persons per room per night
- Rates include local fruits and bottled water provided daily in all suite
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…