Samujana Koh Samui, Thailand
Tailor-made travel offering the privacy and space through Samujana’s stand-alone villas.
the Low Down
Offering unprecedented magnificence in architecture accompanied by spectacular sea views and the highest level of personalised service, a Samujana experience is like no other. Conceived as an extension of the surrounding landscape, Samujana offers uniquely built villas which make use of every natural feature available on the island of Koh Samui such as large rock outcrops and mature trees, both of which are integrated into the design of the property. Offering a collection of 23 villas with 1 to 8 bedrooms, each individual space has an open and expansive living area. Naturally ventilated and covered terraces are orientated towards stunning views and the infinity edge swimming pool. With villa roofs featuring garden planters, reflecting pools and natural rocks, a stay at Samujana allows you the chance to escape from your daily routine.
the Peaks Promise
complimentary experienceEach booking will receive a complimentary Thai inspired family meal for the entire villa.
the Peaks Purse
60 USD to spend at the resort on whatever you wish!
The Best Room For You
- 23 charming villas from 1 to 8 bedrooms, all with oversized private infinity pools, modern Thai architecture and breath-taking views with 5-star hotel service
- Each villa comes with its private Villa Manager and villa maid, state-of-the art leisure facilities and the latest in audio and media amenities – some of the ‘Plus Villas’ also offer a private gym, state- of-the-art cinema and private spa
- At Samujana, the Villa Managers can arrange an array of activities from a DJ masterclass for teenagers, arts and crafts programmes, Muay Thai and yoga for adults and children. Also available are Thai cultural workshops incorporating music, dance and language, beach picnics and so much more
Samujana is an estate made up of large and lavish villas for sale and stay, all offering spectacular sea views. The collection of 23 villas offer between 1 to 8 bedrooms and are perfectly perched on a hillside overlooking a coral cove. Each individual villa has an open and spacious living area with naturally ventilated and covered terraces orientated to views of the sea and giving access to infinity swimming pools
Samujana is located close to Koh Samui International Airport, the family- friendly beach of Choeng Mon and the lively Chaweng on the northeastern coast of Koh Samui
- Getting there:
Samujana is located only a 10-minute drive from the airport in the Choeng Mon area of Koh Samui. To get to Koh Samui, members can either fly via Bangkok (daily flights from the UAE), Krabi or Phuket.
- What to pack:
Light clothing and plenty of swimwear!
There are plenty of food options at Samujana, where the team believe in variety. With all villas offering a fully-stocked mini bar and wine fridge, guests can choose from a diverse choice of dining options and for those who want to explore the rest of the island, the Villa Managers are always on hand to help book the best and most authentic restaurants. With the in-villa dining menu, you can choose from an assortment of options from starters, main courses and dessert items, creating a restaurant set-up within each and every villa. You can also choose from three signature BBQ options, perfect for entertaining friends and family. Those looking for a more tailored experience can opt to book a private chef, where patrons can enjoy the culinary expertise of a master to create delicious dishes in front of their eyes. There is also a beach bar onsite for sundowners and light lunches outside the villa.
With massage and spa services provided in each villa, you can recuperate at the hand of the talented therapists. Fitness enthusiasts can also stay active whilst they are away through a range of fitness experiences including Muay Thai, Tabata training, cross-training, boot camp, Pilates, Yoga, meditation and chakra balancing. Juicing programmes, detox, raw food workshops and nutritional consultations can also be arranged on request.
- Signature Activities:
Take a trip on the Kindred Spirit Catamaran. This luxury thirteen-meter catamaran is the finest catamaran available for charter on Koh Samui. The Kindred Spirit is perfect for groups of up to fifteen guests who are keen to explore the local islands, circumnavigate Koh Samui or snorkel in the Koh Pha-Ngan.
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government taxes
- Children under the age of 3 stay for three. Children between 4 and 12 will be charged an extra $30 per night, whilst children over 13 will be charged an extra $60 per night.
- Babysitting: For families, babysitting and live-in nanny services can be made available
- Complimentary round-trip private airport transfer (maximum two cars).
- Daily dedicated Villa Manager and Villa Attendant (8AM – 5PM).
- Full daily breakfast (6.30AM – 11AM).
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to Cheong Mon Beach or Chaweng Beach
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Average Room Rates in USD
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…