Exploring the city of Chiang Mai in style!
the Low Down
Meaning ‘villa of great pleasure’, Villa Mahabhirom is made up of 14 traditional two-storey dwellings, all built out of teak and centred around a large, midnight blue tiled lap pool. Each villa offers garden, courtyard, swimming pool or mountain views. The villas are individually, uniquely decorated with objet d’arts and antiques from the owners’ private collection. Some villas feature an open-air living room on the ground level, perfect for lounging when you want to enjoy the fresh air.
the Peaks Promise
complimentary experienceEach booking will receive a complimentary round-trip transfer between Chiang Mai International Airport and the resort.
the Peaks Purse
The Best Room For You
- All villas are century old Thai teak houses from the Central or Southern parts of Thailand and have been refitted and remodelled with modern facilities and comfort.
- The resort is only 10 minutes away from Nimmam area, a 15-minute drive to the Walled City and a 10-minute drive to Chiang Mai International Airport.
- The resort was conceived with the simple desire to create a place where friends, couples and families can come and enjoy their time together in a sophisticated and comfortable setting that intertwines history, culture, traditions, art, crafts along with a sense of peace.
The resort offers six different accommodation categories starting with the 54 square metres Villa Deluxe and finishing with the supreme Private Pool Villa – our favourite room. The Private Pool Villa comprises two units of Villa Duplex with a swimming pool in the courtyard. It offers privacy to honeymooners or a family who wish to have their own space.
Villa Mahabhirom is located on the road to the historic Wat U Mong (U Mong Temple), the original seat of the Sri Lankan tradition of Buddhism in Lanna that was founded in the 13th century, against the mountains of Doi Suthep (Suthep Peak), the symbol of Chiang Mai.
- Getting there:
There are flights leaving every hour from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and the hotel is a mere 10 minute drive from there. Flights leave from across the UAE to Bangkok daily.
- What to pack:
Cool and comfortable clothes for exploring the city plus ample swimwear for sunbathing by the gorgeous pool!
For dining, the resort offers a signature Restaurant where you can enjoy authentic, delicious, home-cooked-style Thai and international dishes made from the freshest ingredients. The covered Noppadol Verandah overlooking the main pool and garden serves as a perfect venue for sunset cocktails, whilst the Mahabhirom Tea Room is perfect for afternoon tea.
- Signature Activities:
A Hot Air Balloon ride is a must when in Chiang Mai. The flight is approximately an hour and is followed with champagne and a buffet breakfast. Once the ride is over, you will be transferred to Fah Lanna Spa for a 2-hour treatment (you can pick this on booking) which is included in the package.
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge, 7% government taxes and 1% provincial tax
- Children aged 12 years old and over are only allowed to stay at Villa Mahabhirom
- Babysitting: Available for an extra cost and offered only when booked in advance
January – March dry and warm, cool in the mornings and evenings
April – July – Hot & humid
August – October – Hot & Rainy season
November – December – Cool and dry
- Complimentary WIFI
- Welcome Drinks upon arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
- Daily Fresh Fruit
- Daily breakfast
Average Temperature & Rainfall in Days
Peaked your interest?
So, you want to be part of The Peaks?
We can’t wait to have you onboard! As you know, The Peaks is all about making personalised travel more accessible and affordable, giving you the opportunity to explore the world. For a limited time only, our membership is COMPLETELY FREE
so subscribe today and gain access to complimentary experiences and credit to enjoy at some of the world’s most bespoke, beautiful and boutique hotels complete with amazing rates and so much more…